Thursday, October 4, 2007

Disney and Pixar are back for more

Ok, so I'm not really sure if it's ok for me to like cartoons being that I'm at the age of 21, but I have to tell you when Disney and Pixar get together to make a movie, I can't help but go and watch it. Well the fearsome twosome are at it again. After the release of their smash hit Ratatouille which brought in over $200 million, the gang will now shift from Paris to space.

The newest movie to be added to the ranks is Wall-E, the story about a robot who is literally, the last thing alive on earth. The story takes place in the future when humans have destroyed the planet. To solve the problem of cleaning up all the junk they create cleaner robots. The humans leave earth in hopes of returning. The problem occurs when the programming fails, and the robot program fails. Well, that is, all except for Wall-E, whose programming didn't fail. Watch out ladies and gentlemen, he's a one man cleaning crew. The surprising thing is this is actually a love story about Wall-E and another robot named EVE who was sent back to earth to see what was happening.

Disney showed off their first trailer way back in June , allowing it to follow the common trail of being advertised during the premier of their newest creation. Their brand new trailer, which was freshly released on October 1st, gives viewers a slightly better view of what the movie will look like. Disney has also slapped in a nice little advertisement in the beginning of the Ratatouille video game introducing the movie in an infomercial style about the Wall-E robots. The advertisement prompts you to visit the corporations site at Buy N Large to find out more about their Wall-E line of robots. I highly recommend checking out this site. You can tell Disney and Pixar definitely put out a pretty penny to make this extremely nice site.

Check out the preview below of the newest Wall-E trailer. I have to admit, the little guys is pretty cool so I think this will be another movie I will have to kidnap my little cousins for to go and see (that way I don't look weird in a movie theater full of ten year olds. Everyone wins in this situation).




No comments: